tisdag 20 oktober 2009

Because we love Bret and Jermaine

Allt som vi kan om Nya Zeeland har vi lart oss fran Flight of the Conchords. I fodelsedagspresent fick jag en skiva med dem som vi lyssnar pa varje dag. De ar underbara manniskor, de dar Bret och Jermaine. Jag ar nastan lite kar. Ooohhh....





You're so beautiful

Lookin round the room
I can tell that you
are the most beautiful girl in the... room
(in the whole wide room)
And when you're on the street
dependin on the street
I bet you are definitely in the top three
good lookin' girls on the street
(dependin' on the street)

And when I saw you at my mate's place
I thought what is she doin..
at my mate's place
how did Dave get
a hottie like that to a party like this
Good one Dave,
(you're a legend Dave)

I asked Dave if hes gonna make a move on you
hes not sure I said Dave do you mind if I do
he says he doesn't mind
but I can tell he kinda minds
but I'm gonna do it anyway

I see you standin all alone by the stereo
I dim the lights down to very low
Here we go

You're so beautiful
You could be a waitress
You're so beautiful
You could be an air hostess in the sixties
You're so beautiful
You could be a part time model

And then I seal the deal,
I do my moves, I do my dance moves.

Its 12:02,
just me and you..
and seven other dudes around you on the dance floor
I draw you near, lets get out of here
Lets get in a cab, I'll buy you a kebab
I can't believe, that I'm sharin a kebab
with the most beautiful girl,
I have ever seen with a kebab.

Why don't we leave
lets go to my house, we can feel each other up on the couch
oh no, I don't mind takin it slow-oh-oh

no-oh-oh, yeah-heh

You're so beautiful
like a...tree
or a high class prostitute

(you're so beautiful)

You could be a part time model
but you'll probably still have to keep your normal job

(a part time model)

spendin part of your time modelin..
and part of your time next to meeeeeeeeee.




If you're in to it

If you want me to
I could hang around with you
If I only knew
that's what you're into

You and him, him and you
If that's what you're into
Him hanging 'round around you
You're hanging 'round
Yeah you're there too

And if you want me to
I will take off all my clothes for you
I will take off all my clothes for you
If that's what you're into

How 'bout him in the nude
If that's what you're into
In the nude in front of you
Is that what you'd wanna do?

If it's cool with you
I'll let you get naked too
It could be a dream come true
Providing that's what you are into

Is that what you're into?
Him and you in the nude
That's what he's prepared to do
Is that the kind of thing you thing you might be into?

And then maybe later
We'll get hot by the refrigerator
In the kitchen, next to the pantry
You think that might be what you fancy?

In the buff being rude
Doing stuff with the food
Getting nude with his food
We heard that's what you're into

And then on our next date
You could bring your roommate
I don't know if Stu is keen to
But if you want we could doubleteam you

How about you and two dudes
Him, you and Stu in the nude
Being lewd with two dudes with food
Well, that's if Stu is into it too

All the things I'd do
Things I'd do for you
If I only knew
That's what you're into


Man kan ju inte annat an alska dem. Nasta gang far ni ytterligare en lat att bita i!

Loads of love,
Jo


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar